While mkryptor cloud can deliver your messages directly, it is recommended that you add outbound SMTP settings to pass messages out from your normal mail server. This has 2 advantages:
- Messages will come from your official mail server.
- Messages will be properly addressed from you.
Linking your account is really quick and simple. Just follow the steps below:
- Log in to your fresh skies account and go to: https://www.freshskies.com/Cloud/QuickSetup.aspx
- On the left-hand side of the page you will find Step 1 "SMTP Server Settings"
- In the boxes provided, enter the user-name and password that you normally use to collect your email. Usually the username will be your email address.
- Click the Test button
- mkryptor cloud will search and try to automatically retrieve your email server settings.
- If mkryptor manages to find your settings successfully you will get a success message pop-up at the top of the screen and the found settings will be shown in the SMTP Server settings panel.
- If mkryptor cloud is unable to find your settings automatically then the settings boxes will show on screen and you must fill them in manually.
- Either ask your administrator or search the web for SMTP server settings for your email provider.
- Once your settings have tested successfully, click the Save Settings button